Thursday, May 17, 2012

Vibrant Spice Eyeshadow

Hello lovely ladies! This is my look using the Vibrant Spice Eyeshadow Quad from Avon...I absolutely LOVE this quad..I love alot of Avon's eyeshadows, they are easily blended and just look fantastic =] I will also show you what other products I used to create this look...
                                                                                                                                Hope you like





LETS GET STARTED

First off I used my Hard Candy eyeshadow primer and applied all over my lid area and under my eye beneath the lower lashes.



For a base shadow I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in 25 Bad to the Bronze color. Applying it all over the lid area. You can use a lighter base color if you'd like, this is just what I used.



Time to add some color!! Of course this is where the Vibrant Spice Quad comes in.
  • First I took a small flat brush and put the 'gold sand' color in the corner of my eyes and brough it down in the corner of my lower lash line as well.
  • Now take that beautiful 'shimmering copper' color and aplly it in the middle of the lid, using the other side of that flat brush. Also taking that same color and using an angled brush and line the middle of the lower lash line blending it into the gold just a little.
  • Take that 'lush lavender' color and apply it on the outer corners of your eyes sorta blending it with the copper. You can also blend it in the crease as well. Apply it in the corner of your lower lash line slightly blending with that copper and extending it out past your eye just a little.
  • When you are satisfied with the eyeshadow look, take a fluffy blending brush and just blend out the top of the shadow to soften the look. We dont want any harsh shadow lines.
  •  






For the liner I used Revlon's Colorstay Liquid Liner. Only applying it on the top lash line.

 

To complete the look, I used my Voluminous False Lashes mascara by L' Oreal of course!
Applying it on the top and bottom lashes.




No comments:

Post a Comment